Sunday, June 1, 2008

Interview : Rani Mukherjee


Bollywood queen Rani Mukherjee stood up to her name sometime back. But with a series of flops in her past releases, Rani soon slipped down. Her last three film released in 2007 has not met with success. Now the actress is desperately wanting a hit. And what better, she can cash on than some magic at the box-office with her forthcoming film 'Thoda Pyar Thoda Magic'. Produced under Yash Raj banner jointly with Kunal Kohli, Rani will be seen playing an angel in the film. In this interview lets's find out about the film and more from her.

Excerpts from an Interview:

Thoda Pyar Thoda Magic is a sweet name. Tell us do you believe in angels and magic?

I do believe in god, angels and good soul. Also I believe that everyone has a guardian angel.

You were enjoying a good time in your career. But your 2007 releases brought a halt to it. Comments.

Certainly last year was not good for me as far as my career was concerned. Though I had some cruial releases they did not meet with good fate at the box office. Thoda Pyar Thoda Magic is my first release of 2008. It's a nice and sweet film. I get an opportunity to work with Yash Raj banner again. With Kunal Kohli and Saif Ali Khan my association continues.

Do you blame the media for giving too much focus on your private life?

There were too many rumours doing the rounds in the media about my relationship and marriage. But I prefer not to speak about them. I'll speak to the media only about my professional life not private.

What are your expectations from Thoda Pyar Thoda Magic?

Let's wait until the film's release and see if the film is able to create magic at the box office. (smiles)

No comments: