Sunday, June 15, 2008

Interview : Katrina Kaif


Katrina Kaif is on the roll! She had a great start to the year with the superhit film ‘Race’. She had also joined the league of highest paid actress in the industry. Katrina has also been voted as the sexiest woman by a prominent men's magazine. Her tall and curvy structure with an angel like face definitely makes her the most attractive women of the industry. Certainly she is very happy with the good things happening in her life.

Excerpts from an Interview:

You have been voted as the sexiest women alive. How do you feel about it?

(pause) I feel any poll done by audience or public, is always flattering. If it's a magazine which goes overseas it's certainly significant. Tomorrow when I would be a grandma, in my 60s, it would be great to look back and read I was the sexiest woman once.

What’s your definition of being ‘sexy’?

I think it’s about the whole package. It is has more to do with the fans relating to the person. Someone who is not too intimidating or maybe someone who you are not embarrassed to walk around with.

Do you cherish being in this industry?

Certainly. My career was almost doomed when Kaizad Gustad's Boom flopped and I was planning to pack my bag and return. Now with a string of hits like RGV's Sarkar, Partner, Namastey London, Welcome and Race, I feel this is my second home. There were abundant roles which would begin with the word ‘s' and end at ‘y'. But I cautiously stayed away from such roles. I guess it has paid off well.

How do you manage to look good every time you are on screen?

There's a very thin line between being an attractive woman and overtly sexy. I had always kept my preferences intact. For me it's important to be attractive to the family audience. At the same time, it's crucial to have my young fans too.

What are your forthcoming films?

There will be four biggies releasing in the next 14 months. There is Vipul Shah's Singh is Kinng, Subhash Ghai's Yuvraj and an untitled from the Yashraj banner. There’s a Yash Raj film to be directed by Kabir Khan of Kabul Express fame

No comments: