Monday, June 2, 2008

Interview: Kareena Kapoor


It’s Kareena Kapoor who is stealing the attention at the moment. There are lots of new things happening for her - zero size figure, arm candy boyfriend Saif Ali Khan and many news about her is making the media frenzy. One of the top list heroines, in terms of popularity, remuneration and glamour, Kareena’s name can sell a film. She is currently in Melbourne speaking to us.

Excerpts from an Interview:

You’ve in Melbourne for pretty sometime now.

Yes it has been 25 days already and I won’t be back to Bombay until August. From here I’ll go to IIFA at Bangkok where I’ll be performing. I’ve been invited there as I’ve suggestion for Jab We Met and I’m getting a good amount to perform there. I've been to all the award functions and I didn’t want to miss out on IIFA.

You along with the Bachchcans at the IIFA, that’s news?

I’m a professional. It’s a different thing altogether that we don’t want to work with each other.

Your zero size figures are garnering lots of attention.

I’ve also been hearing that it's zero-point-five centimeter and all that stuff. I have no idea why my figure is becoming a national issue. Even my weight issues are being monitored, phew! For Tashan I lost six kilos. So the weight loss was obvious. I attained it through yoga. But now I’ve gained some weight. I'm into Thai food, desserts, Chinese; I'm not dieting any more. I'm eating and exercising, I'm a healthy Kapoor.

But you become anorexic.

I've never been anorexic. These are just stories about me. I’m not the kind to faint on sets.

How is the relationship between you and Saif going?

We’re madly in love. We are trying to spend as much time together. At the moment I’m doing five films and he believes in doing one at a time. Marriage is in cards but not before three years. Mum and Saif are in touch through SMS and they get along very well. His parents are also okay with the relationship, we’ve had meals together.

How have you taken Tashan?

I’ve liked my bikini shot and Akshay Kumar. Tashan is particular because I met Saif there.

No comments: