Friday, May 30, 2008

Interview : Rimi Sen


Rimi Sen has been trying to make a mark and finally did manage to leave a mark with 'Johnny Gaddaar'. She is gearing up for another remarkable film of her career where she would be seen playing her first double role. She has bagged a double role in Rakesh Sarang's 'Horn Ok Pleassss'. More about it lets find it from her.

Excerpts from an Interview:

Would you please tell us about your character in Horn Ok Pleassss?

For the first time in my career I'll be seen playing a double role in the film. There are two actors in the film Nana Patekar and Muzammil and I'm paired opposite both of them. More or less the characters are quite similar.

Doing double role is not easy. How was your experience?

The only problem I faced in doing the role was different bodylanguage of both the characters. Other than that there was not much difficulty involved as both the characters are very much alike.

What was it that made you accept the film?

I would say it is the story as it is very interesting and different. There was no question of saying no to Rakeshji as I loved the script.

How did you accept your roles in the initial stage of your career?

Earlier I did not give much importance to roles. I only used to see the banner, who is the hero and the director. Because at that time I thought I won't get recognized if I do experimental films. So I looked for big banners with good star cast. But now I'm tired of doing guest appearance roles. I'm interested to work in thriller kinds of films as they have stories.But I have not got such offers yet.

1 comment: