Saturday, July 19, 2008

Interview : Shilpa Shetty


Shilpa Shetty is enjoying a good time traversing into varied things at the moment. While Bollywood films remain her priority, she is also getting into production and has launched her own production house under which she will be making films. Not only her professional life is going great guns, but also her personal life is rocking. In this candid interview she lets out many things that you didn’t know before.

Excerpts from an Interview:

There are talks doing the rounds that you are in a relationship with Raj Kundra. Is it true?

I have never come out in the open about it. How can you assume that I would do that now?

We are optimistic to hear something from you?

You want to hear it from the horse’s mouth? (laughs) Well, Raj is very much a part of my life. And yes, I am in a relationship with him.

That means your personal life is rocking.

Well to say, at this moment I am satisfied and in a peaceful state of mind. There is someone special in my life who also keeps me happy. So yes, I’m happy! Also in the professional front things are going right.

Are you planning marriage with Raj?

The day I decide to get married, I will make an official announcement.

What are the films on floors?

Right now, I am doing only one film, The Man. in the film I have to play the violin. And to make it look real, I have appointed a professional teacher to learn this instrument. It’s a difficult task to play a violin. My hands are totally numb and my neck aches too.

What will you be doing after the film?

I will start my home production with a multi-starrer. There will be two heroes and two heroines. I will play one of the female leads. The rest of the cast is yet to be finalised. Right now, I don’t have much time. I will also need time for the two shows in the UK, a part of The Unforgettables, Bachchan’s upcoming world tour.

No comments: