Monday, July 7, 2008

Interview : Celina Jaitley


Actress Celina Jaitley is spending most of her time in work. She is shooting for her upcoming film Money Hai To Honey Hai and will also be doing an item track for Ekta Kapoor’s forthcoming film C Kkompany. All the time she has also been busy rubbishing rumours that keep her on her toes all the time.

Excerpts from an Interview:

You’ve not been seen around for sometime now.

I’m not a party animal and don’t get into every parties. I just prefer the music release and premieres of my films. Other than that I prefer to keep myself away from events. Since past few weeks I’ve been working a lot. I have just come from Bangkok and then I’m away for another outdoor shoot. The last couple of months have been very stressful as my brother had an accident. It was shocking for us.

Coming to films, one hears that there has been problem between you and Hanssika Motwani on the sets of Money Hai To Honey Hai because she was trying to copy your costume designs?

There was never an argument about the issue. I got to hear from people that Hanssika's mother was always interested to know what I was going to wear. I had no problems with that and rather it is a compliment that others want to copy what I wear. You know, even if they copy my outfits, they won't be able to carry them off. For that you need a personality, body and height. I had no problems with Hanssika. But I feel that her parents were always nosey about others on the sets. I'm not complaining about such things as I prefer to do my work and leave.

Were you friends with Kareena Kapoor and Amrita Arora on the sets of Golmaal Returns?

I don't have too many scenes with them. My track is different. We did work out together once. Kareena and Amrita are friends anyway. I get to hear that I don’t get along with my female colleagues. But that’s not true. During No Entry, Lara, Bipasha (Basu), Esha (Deol) and I became the best of friends. We're in touch over the phone. Riya (Sen) and Neha (Dhupia) are two of my other friends. In general, I can't deal with the insecurities of women. I'm into gizmos, play stations, the works but not into gossip. I've always been more comfortable with boys maybe because I'm from a family where there were more boys than girls. I've had more male cousins than female. I do get along with girls but when I sense bad vibes I back out. Also I can't handle the mummies and aunties-pressure at work.

No comments: