Monday, May 26, 2008

Hrithik Roshan

One hasn’t seen much of Hrithik Roshan after Ashutosh Gowariker’s ‘Jodhaa-Akbar’. However his fans needn’t disappoint, as the actor is now all set to bounce back to the big screens with his next home production attempt ‘Kites’, to be directed by Anurag Basu. As Hrithik Roshan gears up for the shooting of his new film, to commence on this July, we catch up with him and find out more about his life and newly blessed papa-hood.

Excerpts from the Interview:

We haven’t seen much of you lately. Where have you been?

Well, I was a bit engaged with my personal commitments, as my second child was due in May. So I chose to spend some time with my family rather than making public appearances.

So how does it feel being a dad all over again for one new time?

Oh, it’s just amazing. Today I can’t just imagine my life without my family and two sons. They are absolutely dear to me.

What do you have to say about this on going blogging rage that has stirred up quite a many heated controversies of late?

Well, I wouldn’t like to comment much on this. But as for me, I speak only when I feel the need to communicate something. But I simply can’t go around talking just for the heck of it.

How do you deal with your brand name now that you are the ambassador of the Mumbai IPL team?

That’s pure hogwash. I have just no clue from where does this kind of news stem up. If the script warrants any such scene, why would I or anybody else have any issue, for that matter.

No comments: