Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Interview: Soha getting bold and beautiful

You’ve seen cutesy lass Soha Ali Khan in conservative and innocent avatars till now. But with her new oomph pose for a fashion magazine she has truly become the talk of the town. Soha has created quite a stir with her take. We take a look as what is in Soha’s mind about the whole take.

What is your family’s reaction?

We haven’t spoken about it. I would never have any in-depth discussion with him about the matter. He has already seen the photographs. Thanks to the media, everyone has seen the photographs by now.

Excerts from an Interview:

Is your take of this avatar change motivated towards your image makeover?

There is no conscious intention of any image makeover. I’m not trying to get a readymade route to success. The photographer was very nice and made me comfortable during the shooting process. I didn’t feel awkward wearing the outfits I’d spent hours choosing.

My mother is a sensible and progressive lady. I got compliments from her and she said I looked good.

Would you like to say what Saif Ali Khan had to say about it?

I’ve not discussed the subject with him either.

There is rumor that you’re going to tie the knot with southern superstar Siddharth by the end of this year. Comment.

I would not like to say anything about it. For me, the only important relationship is marriage and since I am not married yet there is nothing to talk about.

Turning to films, what are you doing nowadays?

My work is keeping me busy. I’m doing Dhoondte Reh Jaaoge opposite Kunal Kemmu and Mumbai Meri Jaan where I’ll be seen as a news reporter.

No comments: