Thursday, January 1, 2009

Salman Khan


Salman Khan just celebrated his birthday as he turned 43. He remainder Bellwood’s most eligible bachelor still. He’s confident of the advancing years, of turning grey, the solid and muscled body losing its tone, appear and sex appeal.

Excerpts from an Interview:

You have prepared it a habit on your birthday to run for 20 kilometers at a stretch.

This way, I confirm to see if my ankles, knees, back and other body parts are fit and well,” revealed the actor who will perform that health test today.

Have you planned anything about your marriage?

You are unmarried awaiting you actually perform the nikaah or pheras.

Don’t you fear getting old?

You have heard about your hair dye. I have always had a little grey strands and I am completely fine about that. With age, the hair turns grey, the face gets lined. But if people still have love and respect for you... that’s a realization. I have an great quantity of that to keep me going. It’s natural to understand things in a broader perspective as you grow old but I live by the heart, I never have any regrets, and I work towards retaining my child-like innocence. It’s beautiful to be child-like, not childish.

What’s new in your life?

Maybe it’s time for me to pick up stuff from the others. Aamir and I have been good friends since Andaaz Apna Apna. There’s no insecurity, no malice and competition between us and that makes the base of our dosti strong. Over the last five years,we have also started hanging out more than often.

No comments: